- David Boyd: Environmental lawyer, professor, writer, and activist; research team for the Sustainable Prosperity Initiative; co-author, Sustainability within a Generation
- Dianne Dillon-Ridgley: Environmentalist and human rights activist; international speaker on Sustainability, Corporate Social Responsibility, Population, Gender and Justice issues
- Mark Holland: Principal, HB Lanarc planning and design firm, where he focuses on integrating sustainability principles into the mainstream development industry including for large-scale master-planned communities; extensive public sector experience (City of Vancouver’s first Manager of Sustainability).
- Michael Kuhndt: Head of UNEP/Wuppertal Institute Collaborating Centre on Sustainable Consumption and Production
- Erica Priggen: Executive Producer, FreeRange Studios; producer of The Story of Stuff and 350.org
- Bruce Schearer: Partner and Chairman, Apollo Philanthropy Partners; civic leader, former non-profit executive and expert in international development and philanthropy
- Juliet Schor: Professor, Boston College; author of books including Born to Buy and The Overspent American
- Peter Victor: Professor, York University; 40 years on environmental issues as an academic, public servant and consultant; economist and author of Managing without growth: smaller by design, not disaster
One Earth’s Advisory Council was established in 2010 to support the One Earth team in scoping out and implementing its program of work. Full biographies of our Advisors can be found here.
Find out what One Earth is doing to further its mission.