with some of North America's experts and leading thinkers from the Sustainable Consumption Research and Action Initiative (SCORAI), who were in Vancouver for their annual workshop "Challenging consumerism: Toward living well sustainably".
- Vanessa Timmer, Executive Director, One Earth -- Download Vanessa's presentation here.
- Peter Victor, Professor, Environmental Studies, York University
- Jeffrey Barber, Integrative Strategies Forum; United Nations
- Halina Brown, Professor, International Development, Community & Environment, Clark University
- Maurie Cohen, Associate Professor & Director, Environmental Policy Studies & Science, Technology & Society, New Jersey Institute of Technology; Associate Fellow, Tellus Institute
- Eleni Sotos, Funders Work Group for Sustainable Production and Consumption
- John Stutz, Vice-President, Tellus Institute
- Philip Vergragt, Professor, Delft University & Clark University; Senior Associate, Tellus Institute
Watch the video of the Breakfast talk here: http://bcove.me/yzuol653 (1h24m).